
Kathleen's eldest daughter here, I'm guest blogging for my mom tonight because she's too tired and grumpy to post after my dad's computer lost her photos for two hours. (Yes, I'm sure it was the computer's fault.)
She gave me this adorable apron today -- isn't it sweet? And true, of course. I would have happily posted about how much I Love My Mama on my blog, but she wanted to post about the apron on her own. And then she wanted me to write it. So, I have to give her a hard time. ;)
I love you, Mom!! Thanks for the fabulous apron!



14 comments:
So sweet! I'm so glad you came to visit me and join in my giveaway!
Rene'
You are too cute! I'm sure your post cheered your Mama right up :)
Very nice to meet you! And don't you look cute as can be in that very fun apron?? I loved seeing your picture and reading about you and your Mama. I can tell you are a close family. I'm also the mother of three daughters. :)
Donna
Oh I love that apron too! Very cute, especially the inscription.
I can imagine the panic your mom went through loosing the photos for 2 hours. That would have done me in too.
so sweet of you to do that for your mother! :)
Adorable apron!!! Thanks so much for stopping by and saying hi:)
That's adorable!!
I love the way you celebrate MoM and Daughters...
That is just precious! :)
He hee! That apron is SO cute! And it WAS the computers fault. :)
now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about: a daughter that'll post in her mom's place when needed. yeow-zah!
cute apron too! :)
it is sooo cute, and nice to meet you - your Mom is always so sweet! -
That IS an adorable apron! HMMMMM...I should have my seven year old daughter be my guest blogger;-)
How sweet of you to do this for your mama. Your apron is just so cute. I hope this helps to cheer your mama up. I know how it feels to lose photos.
Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment