
This is my first monogrammed bedding ever and I love it! I guess after thirty-six years of marriage, it's safe to say, we can risk monogrammed sheets.

This duvet, pillow shams and boudoir pillow are all from Pottery Barn's pearl embroidered collection.
I spend a lot of time in my bed, l.o.l. It's absolutely imperative that it be fresh and inviting.
Tomorrow starts my second week of customer service training. It goes without saying that I'm going to need a great night's sleep tonight. Hope all of you out there in blogland have sweet dreams tonight too!


13 comments:
Love the beautiful monogramed bedding. It is just gorgeous. Hope you sleep well. Hugs, Marty
I love your new bedding too! There is something about crisp white. The monogramming makes it look like you are living in a swanky hotel.
Hope work will go better this week :)
Those sheets are lovely! I need new bedding too!I keep searching for the perfect set. Have a great week in training!
Tracy
great idea!!! I want some too! I love new bedding......
Those are lovely!!!
yummy sleeping enhanced by these linens!
Hang in there with the training. These kinda goodies are a plus from your hard work.
Oh I just love monogramed things. It just makes your bedroom look like a posh hotel. I love a crisp and line dried sheet myself.
I have had a great time catching up on your blog. Your painting post is absolutely right on for me. Who know why we react the way we do? All those life experiences, whether good or bad, are tuck in our memories. When things trigger those memories, we tend to respond. It is a human nature thing. God created us as emotional human beings. How else would we love Him and people. However the enemy likes to get in and push those buttons. Then out comes things that we either respond to or we start to know his old tricks.
Life is definitely a journey of experiences and responses. I have set a goal this year; STOP, LISTEN, THINK, RESPOND. I think this will benefit myself, my family (especially my teenagers) and my friends.
Well, I will stop babbling now.Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting.
Your blog is wonderful.
What beautiful bedding.
It all looks so serene-
I just found your blog today- what a treat.
I'll be back!
Laura
I love your new bedding! I'm actually considering getting new bedding or furniture pieces from Pottery Barn. Any recommendation?
Patty, Everything at PB is great quality. If I were you I'd go online and look at everything.
WANT IT!!! So beautiful!!! The only problem would be that I would never want to get out of bed!!!
Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy
Kathleen~There's something about a monogram that adds an elegant touch.
Some might say I'm pretty picky about the "cush" factor of my beds/bedding. The loftier the better.
Your sure to have sweet dreams ensconced in this gorgeous bedding.
Thanks for strolling by. I appreciate you taking the time.
Sweet wishes,
Sara
Post a Comment