Thursday, January 29, 2009

Blogging

I have only recently started blogging. I started in November after being inspired by friends and family that blog. I have never thought of myself as an artist, but I love to dream about being one.

I found the magazine Artful Blogging, shown in the picture above, to be a delightful inspiration. The photographs in this magazine are a very high quality, as well as the paper they are printed on. I have poured through this magazine, intrigued with the talented women all over the world that are connecting through the Internet and encouraging other women to tap into their own creative being.

4 comments:

Kathy's Red Door Welcome said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amanda said...

You are already an artful blogger, Mom! You're a natural!

Grandma Honey said...

I agree with your daughter, you are a natural! I want to read that magazine. Did you find it in a special store? I will look for it.

Amanda said...

Jill, I found this magazine at Border's Bookstore.

Related Posts with Thumbnails