Saturday, November 13, 2010

Funny Faces

Do you like to make funny faces? It seems to be something that gets passed down from generation to generation and it elicits laughter and happy little endorphins that bring health and good memories to ones life.

The photo above is of my sister who is no longer here and my sister in-law and mother in the background enjoying the moment.

The photo above is of my middle grandson and my nieces son bonding in funny face moment. They instinctively follow in their mother's footsteps.

Here is a photo of my daughter on the left and my niece on the right at about the age of 10 (if my memory serves me right).
Even as adults my niece and daughter cannot resist a funny face moment.

7 comments:

Diane Gauthier said...

I loved that sweater! Wish I still had it (and could fit into it!)

Blondie's Journal said...

Very funny, Kathleen!! They are all cute faces!

XO,
Jane

Grandma Honey said...

I miss Nonie. I thought about her a lot at the bd party last Saturday. I was just sitting there thinking what it would be like if she were at the party, if she were still here. I can still remember that laugh of hers.

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

What a fun post Kathleen, I love all the funny faces. A good smile is always good medicine. I love the one of your sister, sister & law, and mother looking on...too cute { sorry she is no longer with you }. I'm glad I found your blog, and I look forward to reading more.

Take Care, Carrie

Unknown said...

too cute! my kids love to do this and so did i! have a lovely week! susan

koralee said...

Well you made me smile this evening my friend....xoxox

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathy, what a happy post! I am so glad I read this today. Made me smile. Cute funny faces by one and all!

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails