I love these little plaid dresses and, well, you can see by the look on my face I loved my sis.
We loved going to the beach with our Mom. She was so glamorous and fun. We called these little swim suits bubble sun- suits.I don't know what was going on when this photo below was taken, but perhaps we were getting a little to old to be dressing alike. Neither one of us looks all that happy.
Yeah, I think my sis was ready to give up on dressing alike.
This photo is a little blurry, but it's the last photo I have of Nonie and I dressing alike. I think I was thirteen and she was fifteen. I must say, I like my beret a lot more than her straw hat. Ha!


2 comments:
The beret is cute!! We had six girls in my family. Every two were dressed alike. The younger one loved it and the other one fiend dismay. Oh well,we grew up and ended up having pretty much the same taste!!
Love all of your pictures, Kathleen. Great post!
XO,
Jane
Oh these are priceless. You should frame them all together somehow.
I don't remember you and Nonie dressing alike, but I do remember those plaid dresses...or maybe you had this picture framed in your home growing up?
You two were inseparable, always together.
Post a Comment