I have acquired quite a few handbags over the years, but I really don't carry a purse anymore, unless, I'm going out of town. When I go out of town I like to be prepared for anything, but, when I'm just around town I prefer to carry my cell phone and lipstick in one pocket and my itsy bitsy credit card wallet that holds my license and a couple of credit cards in the other pocket. How about you? Do you carry a handbag, and if so, is it small, medium, or large?
I love this mini wallet from Anthropology. It's just my size and it's so sassy in this orange color!
This little coin purse, also from Anthropology, might do just the trick on an evening out. It's so feminine and I love yellow...it makes me happy.
For those days in the big city this bag from Nordstrom's would do just fine. I can't afford it at $350, so it's a good thing most of my clothes have at least two pockets. L.O.L.


5 comments:
Pretty bags. I always carry a bag and it is huge. lol Hugs, Marty
Very cute purses!! Mine is gigantic! I need everything I own with me it seems!
Xo,
Jane
Darling choices,
Kathleen! I am
a medium girl, at
the moment. I did
go through my big
purse phase, but I
think my shoulder took
a toll as a result!
Although, that Nordy's
bag might make me a
convert.....{Santa,
please take note!}
Happy Monday,
xx Suzanne
no. there is nothing as too many!! loving your blog and especially ur thanksgiving post!
I wish I could be more like you Kathy. My purse has always been large except for a few months about 12 years ago when a friend told me that large purses were out of style. So I scaled way down to this little bitty thing and it never worked for me.
Post a Comment