There is nothing like a weekend of camping to sooth the nerves. The photo below is the view from our campsite in San Simeon. I could stare at that view for hours...and I did.

It was almost as if we were in the mountains with all the fabulous tree climbing trees. I love the ocean and Mr. Honey loves the mountains, so this setting was the perfect compromise.

While the grandsons climbed trees Mr. Honey barbequed burgers. Yum!



We ate s'mores, but they disappeared before getting a photo for evidence.

A game of scrabble was all it took to put a smile on my grandsons faces.

Here's a sweet moment shared by my daughter and her littlest. You can see more photos on my girl's blog
here.
3 comments:
Looks like that was REAL camping...complete with a tent! Wow!
What a GORGEOUS
trip with some
very special people!
Happy Fourth of July : )
xx Suzanne
Good Morning Kathleen~
I love San Simeon too. That view is worth the trip. Looks like you had the BEST camping trip especially because there were 3 generations of family along. You're a lucky lady! Have a Happy 4th of July. All the best ~ Amy
Post a Comment