
When I was a kid my mother loved dressing my sister and I alike. Looking at the expression on my sister's face I'm not sure she always liked it, but there is no way to know because she was always making faces in almost every photo my mother took. L.O.L.

My mother passed that love of dressing my sister and I alike to me. The photo above is of my three girls all dressed alike. It gets a little harder to find those outfits when there is five years between your last two children, but somehow I managed, if not by sheer tenacity!

It was my turn to pass this tradition of matching Easter outfits to my eldest daughter who now has three sons. It's like watching my girls grow up in male form, because the spacing of her boys is so close to how I spaced my three girls.
6 comments:
i love the picture of the girls. I always thought you made those dresses. It was so good seeing you and Richard. Have a wonderful Easter!
Judy
I love these photos. What great memories - I enjoy the BOY version, and that is so interesting how they are spaced in age! Happy Blessed Easter Kathy and Richard. We love you, and I love remembering your mom and sister.
Your family is lovely.
Wishing you all a very Happy Easter.
Melissa
It would be heaven to me living next door to my grandchildren! What memories they are growing up with.
the scale of the brush/sand one of the girls on the beach makes it sort of look like they are giants on mountain tops! LOL!
I love the picture of you and your sister. Thanks for sharing your memories!
Post a Comment