
Where did the time go? How can my middle grandson be eight already? I'm feeling old today!

A party at a local park with a few close friends seemed to be all he needed to make his birthday a success!


His youngest brother thought a party at the park was a great idea too.

Bobbing for apples? Is that Nana with her head in the tub? Why, yes it is, silly Nana.


I'm getting a little too old for this, but what the heck, it was fun!

My girl and her birthday boy.

Who wants a cupcake....that would be me.

It's a good day any day of the week when you have your friends around! Happy Birthday sweet boy!
6 comments:
Silly Nana, cupcakes are for kids!
Thanks for bringing your camera, Mom.
What a grandma bobbing for those apples! You have lots more courage than me. :) You can bet your grandboys will remember this forever, so for that I'm sure it was worth it.
ahh wish we could have been there! did you get too much water up your nose? :)
Dearest Kathleen! WHAT FUN PHOTOS! teeeeeheeee! I just love these little fellers! I am a fourth grade teacher and this is a point at which to connect with the kids. I THANK YOU for coming to visit my blog! How did you find me? Have a splendid WEEKEND! Anita
What a fun Nana you are...Happy Birthday to your grandson....thanks for sharing the JOY...so fun.
Friday hugs. xoxoxo
Kathleen!!! Oh how nice of you to come by and let me know how you found me! Isn't Koralee just wonderful? And you are a California girl? ME TOO! Although I am currently living in the midwest. BORN AND RAISED IN L. A.!!
Enjoy your weekend, Anita
Post a Comment