
My middlest daughter moved to Boston a couple of weeks ago and I can't help but wonder if my California girl will be warm enough on the east coast. I wish I could afford to send her the boots in the photo below, from her favorite store, Anthropology. Wouldn't they look so cute with her jacket?


6 comments:
oh my goodness, how do you do it, mom? i'm salivating those boots are so awesome!!! and warm! hmmmmmm.....how might i manage it........?
OOOh, what a beautiful photo. We do have warm clothes on the east cost and hot tea. and an Anthropology store right in Boston!! Good work making beauty out of seeing your precious little sweetie cross the country!
she's beautiful! warm boots are a must for sure :) hope you are well!! susan
It must be so hard to let go Kathleen. It's not too cold here yet on the East Coast. Your daughter is a stunner!
xoxo,
Kim
She is in for an adventure...good for her...those boots would be perfect!
I am having a "double-the-fun" giveaway...something for a little one and something for you! Stop on by to join the fun if you get a chance! I enjoyed my visit today! :)
Oh no, you mean the kids actaully move away when they are all grown up? I don't want that day to come :)
Hubby is from Chicago and I told him when we first met the important things, I'm not leaving california :) I was kidding but we are so spoiled here with our weather.
Thanks for your visit Love your blog
XO
Kristin
Post a Comment