This short film is definitely an adrenal rush. I love to go fast when out on the highway, but only if I'm the one in control of the wheel. I don't know how it was possible to make this video, but watching a high speed trek through Paris is my idea of some serious fun!
Saturday, October 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
Kathleen dear! I am a California girl too! That second photo of me in the hat was actually taken in Whittier, Ca this past summer while visiting with friends and family! I have been away for 24 years now, having gone to school in Massachusetts and now working in Minneapolis, Minnesota! THANK YOU for coming to visit with me! Oh how I love Beverly Hills, but who doesn't? Your blog is beautiful, and you love all things French too? SUPER! Do come again; I am whimsical, I love to write and draw, play my harp, and I am a French teacher. Enjoy your weekend! Bon samedi, Anita
I feel like I've just been to Paris. What a wild ride that was!
If you go to the Youtube link for this video you'll learn that it was shot all in one take, in 1976, with the camera mounted to the bumper of a Mercedes Benz. The sound effect was added, it is of a Ferrari engine!
The length of film was predetermined due to the size of reel that was available! Pretty nifty ending too.
How did they do that?? Without killing someone!?
I am not one that finds a need for speed....I am a bit of a slowpoke.
Hugs for a happy week ahead!
I thought that
I could be a fast
driver, at times!
HA! This was a
fun romp and it
certainly woke me
up! Thanks, Kathleen!
xx Suzanne
Hi, Kathy!
I can't imagine how this video was made. Do you think they did it slower and then sped it up somehow. It really looks like they are driving that fast! WOW!
I would love to go to France some day. The daughter of my third cousin lives there.
So happy you stopped by for a visit. I'm hoping to be blogging more now that Mr. Magpie is better.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment