This is really the only photo I have of myself when I was a tiny baby. I love it because my mother looks so happy to be holding me.
The photo below was taken at birthday party I shared with my sister Nonie, because she was born August 25th and I was born August 20, just two years less five days apart. We were both due on September 2, but I was always more anxious than Nonie, hence I was born two weeks early and she only one week early. Nonie being older sat patiently waiting while I dove in, tongue first! I guess some might say that typifies my personality.


8 comments:
Priceless pictures that I've never seen. Your mom was the only one I knew who got younger looking through the years.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! It is so hot here in Az., but have a super trip and fun with your daughter. Love your pics, they are priceless. Hugs, Marty
Happy Birthday, Kathleen! You look so cute licking your little cake! :)
Have a wonderful celebration!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Awwww...you were such a cutie!! Happy Birthday, sweet friend and have a wonderful time in Az.
xoxo
Jane
Happy Birthday Mom!!! I wish I could be there to celebrate with you. Have a beautiful trip.
Sending you lots of love,
Lulu
Happy Birthday and
have a blast on your
trip! Loved the sweet
photos. Diving into
life at age two : )
xx Suzanne
Happy Birthday friend. I just love the old photos.
Post a Comment