Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy 4Th of July

"The table is a meeting place, a gathering ground, the source of sustenance and nourishment, festivity, safety, and satisfaction. ~ Laurie Colwin

I hope you all have a joyous 4Th of July, with memory making moments that enrich your lives!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cherry's!! YUM!!! Now your making me want cherry's!
why don't we have cherrie's?

Keetha Broyles said...

I LOVE that kind of cherries - - - haven't had any yet this season, I'm gonna have to GET some!!!

Karen Mortensen said...

Happy 4th of July to you.

Jasper said...

I would invite myself over this weekend if I was closer!
Happy Fourth!

Grandma Honey said...

See Kathy, you can even make a bowl of cherries look gorgeous!

Privet and Holly said...

Your front door is so pretty and patriotic! And those cherries are absolutely my favorite variety! Hope you are having a wonderful, wonderful weekend celebrating our nation!
xx Suzanne

Melissa Miller said...

Happy 4th to you as well Kathy!

Thanks for your kind comment on my weight loss and new haircut. I really appreciate it. My *pesky grays* are being plucked out right now. I better stop before I go bald. Ha!

koralee said...

Oh sweet one....thank you so much for posting my little giveaway button on your sidebar..heres hoping that sweet little number will be around your waist soon!
I see your are in the cherry mood over here too...hugs for a wonderful 4th of July. xoxox

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Kathy -- Happy 4th to you and your family!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Fourth to you, Kathy! :-)

Domestic Designer said...

Have a happy 4th!

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Such true words to remember and live by!
The bowl of cherries are very cheery and I just want to dip my hand in for a few!
Yvonne

Mise said...

Thank you! Although it's not our celebration over here, membership of Blogtopia gives us the right to make gala red white and blue food and join in the good feeling.

Unknown said...

i hope you had a nice 4th, we did! can't wait to share it with you!! susan

permanent magenta said...

I was really enjoying the cherries when the music began, oh how lovely! Thank you!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails