After designing and making their own sign Mr. Honey and his friend hoist it up and get it hung. 

I think the awning needs yellow and black pennants hung all away across the front, don't ya think?
Our youngest daughter Lindsay came home to film her Dad and Eric getting ready for the opening on Monday.In November Mr. Honey will celebrate his 60th birthday, so Lindsay also interviewed and filmed friends and family for a birthday commentary to share at Mr. Honey's birthday bash in November. We have so much to celebrate this year!
There's not that much hung on the walls yet, but the floors sparkle after being stripped and waxed and buffed to shine. 
Eric's wife Tammy has been scrubbing and painting for two weeks now. 
Doesn't Mr. Honey look happy? Anyway I'm happy for him. We are so lucky to have partnered with his long time friend Eric and his sweet wife Tammy.


10 comments:
Congratulations. I will be keeping you all in prayer for success and a very happy and profitable business. Praise the Lord for opening the doors. Hugs, Marty
How exciting!! It looks like a really good thing you guys have started, wishing you all the best success!
This is so wonderful. I wish him all the best.
Awesome news and I hope all goes well with the 2 G's new venture...Keep us posted and this...Good Luck...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Congratulations to you all! I will keep you in my prayers for a wonderfully successful business. I wish you and your families all the best!
God Bless,
Kathleen
Oh how I wish you all lived closer and set up shop here. I feel success just looking at those pristine pictures! I once read how we should all start a new venture near retirement age to keep us young. Makes sense.
I wish you all the very best in this venture! I am so happy for you!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Its been awhile since I have been on your blog spot or even on mine. Summer has kept me very busy. I just wanted to say way to go Mr Honey! Now that's how u make lemonade out of lemons... Finally I have a honest place to take my car.
Christina
that's so fantastic Kathy! good for him!!!
Well that's just exciting. I pray that this next adventure will be wonderful and that your Honey's new business will flourish and bloom!
Post a Comment