"Every spirit builds itself a house, and beyond its house a world, and beyond its world a haven. Know then that world exits for you." Ralph Waldo Emerson
Oh yes, I guess that is what we are doing.... I paint so I have some realief of the daily stress. I do love your pretty room from CL please stop by and say hi! Hugs, Olivia
Kathy, Your red door delights me and I look forward to seeing how you decorate it each season! When I first visited your blog over a year ago I remember smiling when I saw it! Home is a haven to me also. It’s nice to have friends over for a meal or simply curl up with a good read on the sofa. There is no place like home! Cathy
I'm a California girl, through and through. I was born in Berkeley and raised in Beverly Hills by a single, hardworking mom. I'm all about home. I have three beautiful daughters, three adorable grandsons, and in 2012 welcomed my first granddaughter into the world. I've been inspired by friends and relatives and their blogging, record-keeping passions. So, here I am. Welcome through my door!
8 comments:
Pretty room. Love the quote too.
lOve hOme...hOme sWeeT hOme...lOve hOme aS a haVen.
Ahhh! I love that quote!
Have a wonderful weekend! Hugs, Carolyn ~ Cottage Sunshine
Oh yes, I guess that is what we are doing.... I paint so I have some realief of the daily stress. I do love your pretty room from CL please stop by and say hi! Hugs,
Olivia
Kathy,
Your red door delights me and I look forward to seeing how you decorate it each season! When I first visited your blog over a year ago I remember smiling when I saw it!
Home is a haven to me also. It’s nice to have friends over for a meal or simply curl up with a good read on the sofa. There is no place like home!
Cathy
love this, i'm a total homebody, there is no where else in the world i'd rather be than home with my family :) susan
kathleen, did i ever tell you i have a red front door too?
How I would love to make that photo a reality in my living room.
Post a Comment