Monday, May 10, 2010

Interior Reflection

Why do we love certain houses, and why do they seem to love us? It is the warmth of our individual hearts reflected in our surroundings. -T.J. Robsjohn-Gibbings

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Ooh, where is that house, Mom? I love it!

Grandma Honey said...

Oh yes I LOVE this! I wish I could jump into it.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

The sidewalk in stone is very cool.
There just ARE those houses that speak to us.
There is a house in town here that I always say ..."I could live here"
every time I pass by.
Houses do talk to you...I think!
xoxo~Kathy @
Sweet Up-North Mornings...

koralee said...

We are looking for a new home...I am hoping one will speak to us soon. xoxoox

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

My favorite style! LOVE IT!

Enjoy!
Cathy

Decor To Adore said...

What a sweet lovely home.

Your post on your dear mama brought me to tears.

Related Posts with Thumbnails