
I've been at the beach now since Friday, so I'm having my Tuesday tea, well actually coffee, here on the California coast, under my umbrella. I don't want to go home, but today is my last day to soak up the ocean air. I hope you all had a fabulous Mother's Day!
11 comments:
hello....i am now following your blog! i love the quilt and comfort you're laying in...sipping coffee...ahhh...one of my greatest delights...
i think i'll go perk a pot right now!
come by and see me sometime!
ciao bella
Creative Carmelina
You look so cozy and happy under your colorful umbrella! You should frame this picture to look at during the cold months! ;-D
xoxo
Janie
Love it. Glad you had a good time.
Kathy, is it cold there? Oh, how I would love to live in California in the summer!!! :-) Glad you've had fun on your beach visit. I did a beachy tablescape this week. I guess our thoughts are turning in that direction!
XO,
Sheila :-)
I really do wish I was there with you...I could use some ocean air to blow all my cares away. Glad you are having a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! What beach are you at?
Oh I love it!!!! Wish I was there with you. xoxo
Something about that picture makes me laugh! Here you are on the beach all snuggled up in a quilt. I mean who brings their beautiful quilts to the beach?? Sounds like something your ever-to-be-classy Mom would do. Love it!
Look at you...in paradise. What a great shot:) Looks like you had a wonderful Mother's day.
Oh, look at you having so much fun!
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
Kathy! Thought that I was following you, but there must have been a pixie in my computer, because I just strolled over here and see posts that I have missed. You look tres elegante under your umbrella! Out in the sunshine everything tastes wonderful, doesn't it?! Hope you are having fun! xx P&H PS: LOVED the post about your mama.
Hi Kathy :)
You look like you're having fun to me!
Loved your post about your mom. It was beautifully written and so special.
xo,
rue
Post a Comment