
The nativity scene is in it's special place...

The stockings are hung...

I have a beautiful poinsetta...

The cloche has been properly dressed for winter...

There's a mini tree in the family room...

And...I managed to buy one of the last sleigh bell pillows at Pottery Barn for my livingroom sofa.
I spent the day cleaning and decorating and the evening playing monopoly with Mr. Honey and our grandsons.
It's been a lovely day!
3 comments:
Everything looks so pretty and so ready for the holiday. What a fun evening with your DH and grandchildren. Hugs, Marty
How beautiful everything is Kathleen! I really like your stockings and cloche. ~Lovely.
Have a blessed Sunday. ~Melissa :)
You are ready, Kathleen! It looks perfect, and I'm glad you finished your decorating. Do you know, I'm taking a page from your book, and I'm only going to do small trees this year! Seeing your cute one for the kitchen the other day, did it and helped me to decide. I have got so much going on that I can't talk about it all (unexpected workmen, etc., etc.) so in order to alleviate stress, I'm going to do small. I can't believe it because I am the queen of Christmas and have a zillion and one ornaments, but it is going to be in "touches" this year.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment