I think I had the best open faced tuna melt I've had in years. It warms me up just thinking about it. 
Food wise, I really let myself go. The pastries were as delightful as the lunch...
We shared a few delights...
I enjoyed a wonderful latte. It was raining outside the cafe, which increased my enjoyment...
Of course our daughter's performance was superb, but in our rush to get to the theater I left my camera at the hotel.
The weekend went by much too quickly!
Another delight was driving home in the rain and being gifted a rainbow in the clean, blue, sky!
Another delight was driving home in the rain and being gifted a rainbow in the clean, blue, sky!





10 comments:
Looks like you've been having fun lately! I look forward to the day of making gingerbread houses with grandkids. What fun, happy memories you are making for your grandsons!
Ok, lets not talk diets! Since I broke my ankle, I've just let everything go. I think I ate 3 Smith's cookies yesterday! When I'm back on my feet again I'll get with the program!
Take care and Merry Christmas!
What a fun and scenic trip Kathleen! The photos are gorgeous.
Merry Christmas & Many Blessings!
~Melissa :)
How fun!!
I hope you have a Wonderful Christmas!!
Lou Cinda
Hey Kathy, What a lovely time you had! The food looks scrumptious... Also, you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS with those lovely grandkiddies! The gingerbread house is precious! Making memories is just THE BEST, isn't it? Happy New Year~ It's been a pleasure to follow you this year. I'm hoping I get to blog more in 2009, the past six months have been scarce for me, and I've missed it terribly. Hugs! ~CC Catherine from Catherine's Teacups!
Oh, what fun! I loved seeing these shots of y'all having such a good time together.
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Kathy! Looks like it's already started...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Looks like such fun and ohhh so delicious too! Your gingerbread house turned out beautifully. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
Blessings,
Kathleen
The baking with the grandsons, the gingerbread houses, the game of scrabble....the simple things of life are the best!
Merry Christmas!!
It is always the little things we should appreciate and I see you do that well.
May the peace of the season be yours.
Kathy,
Your trip sounds wonderful! I want to wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. I won't even talk about my eating habits this week. Take care and be well.
Cathy
Merry Christmas (a bit late)...glad to see you are enjoying life!
Post a Comment