Surprisingly, I have had a lot of energy lately and I don't seem to need as much sleep. I ate cheerios for breakfast...the breakfast of champions, right? Oh no, I guess that would be Wheaties. Ooops!
I had my Lean Cuisine much earlier than usual at work due to the early shift. I've also been enjoying a lot of fresh pears lately and a few cashews.
Since I went in to work early, I got off early. It was the perfect opportunity for Mr. Honey and I to head out to the movie theater and see Blind Side. Fabulous movie. I highly recommend it. I love true stories and this one was both inspiring, thought provoking and entertaining.
After the show and eating a bag full of popcorn and a hot dog for dinner, I came home and worked out. Aren't you proud of me? I haven't given up. I'm still at it. Somebody at work today said they thought I was losing weight. It made me smile. My body has not yet been on a scale.
I don't want to jinx myself. I'm in it for the long haul.
Below is a photo of Quinton Aaron in Blind Side. Who ever cast this young actor was spot on! He did a great job and I think this was my favorite Sandra Bullock movie thus far. If you get a chance go and see it, you'll be glad you did!


5 comments:
We really want to see that movie, Kathleen. I can't wait. We went to see "Amelia Earhart," and I enjoyed that thoroughly. Hillary Swank was very believable in the role, and of course, who doesn't love Richard Gere? I found it be very inspirational, and you realize how much she did to help pave new pathways (or in her case, skyways) for women.
XO,
Sheila :-)
Thanks for the heads up about this movie. Robin saw it the other day and she called telling me it is well worth seeing. Then when I also read about it from you...well, I'm sold, I'm going.
Glad you got to have a fun time with your husband. This movie has been selling out like crazy at our theater. I finally got to go see New Moon and Blind Side was in 2nd place! You seem to be enjoying your job and I am happy for you. Miss talking with you Kathleen!
~Misti
I went to see it yesterday with my football player son. We both loved it. Such a good good movie. I cried several times. I hope Sandra B. gets nominated for best actress.
This was an awesome movie! We saw it over the Thanksgiving holiday. I loved it.
Post a Comment