Friday, December 11, 2009

Nocturnal Butterflies

Tomorrow Mr. Honey and I will leave for San Francisco to visit our youngest daughter and see her in a performance called Nocturnal Butterflies.


She is a beautiful dancer and I always look forward to seeing her perform. If you ask me she lights up the stage!

This performance is dedicated to the legendary dancer and choreographer of the early 20Th century, Vaslav Nijinsky. The performance has been directed and choreographed by Erika Tsimbrovsky. With dancers Andrew Ward, Kegan Marling, Suzanne Lappas, Christine Saulut-Bonansea, Lindsay Gauthier (that would be my daughter, imagine me beaming with pride), and Rosemary Hannon, visual artist Vadim Puyandaev, London-based musicians Grundik Kasyansky and Ute Kanngiesser, video artist Ruslan Belorusets, lighting designer Kedar Lawrence and concept monger Laura Maguire.

4 comments:

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathy, that is faboulous! Be sure and take lots of pics to share. I know you must be so proud of your daughter and rightfully so! :-)

Can't wait to hear all about it. I adore ballet...

XO,

Sheila :-)

Kara Ward said...

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy the show. I am sure there is no greater pride felt when you see your daughter perform. Happy Holidays!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Seawashed said...

I want to go see it!!!! Will the performance be coming to Sacramento by any chance?

Related Posts with Thumbnails