Saturday, December 13, 2008

Where the Magic Happens


Cookies are the magic of Christmas in my household and the magic is a messy job, at least for me. Isn't that the way it is for everyone? L.O.L.


This is where the magic happens at my house. I have not perfected my sugar cookie technique the way my friend Susan has, but I do make a valiant effort.

Though they aren't the prettiest cookies -- or maybe I should say weren't the prettiest cookies, as they've all been devoured -- they were delicious. There are a few of us who are going to have sugar hangovers tomorrow. It's a nasty job, but someone has to do it.


Let the baking begin and welcome the magic!

1 comment:

Grandma Honey said...

I haven't done any baking in the last few Christmases, but your post today is inspiring. Just looking at your pictures makes me want to get with it. I did buy a gingerbread house to make with Elora after reading your post about that one. We will do that as soon as my boys arrive next Saturday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails