Friday, December 3, 2010

Friday Flowers

Laura from A Place for Tea is hosting Friday Flowers today and Laura is always an inspiration. She is also introducing her friend Robynne , so mosey on over and say hi!

This flower that bloomed in my garden was forever captured in this photograph taken by a dear friend, so this is the flower I chose to share with you on Friday Flowers. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful flower, Kathleen! It's so nice to still have things blooming!

Have a wonderful weekend. We have a ton of snow!

XO,
Jane

Laura said...

A beautiful flower. It's amazing that roses are still in bloom so late in the season. I was by the shore the other week and the roses were still putting on quite a display. I think we have a cold spell on the way, that might change that though. Have a great weekend. Lx

Elizabeth said...

I'm visiting from A Place For Tea. Your friend did a wonderful job of capturing your lovely flower. Very pretty. I love roses and it's so nice to see one as all of mine are sleeping under the snow right now.

Karen Mortensen said...

That is just breath taking.

Privet and Holly said...

Lovely flower, Kathleen!
And I love your wreath.
That IS the whole point
of being a grandma, right??
Hope your week is off to
a wonderful start!
xx Suzanne
PS: I love Laura, too.
Have to pop over and
visit Robyne....

Related Posts with Thumbnails