Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Children and Christmas Go Together Like Angels and Wishes


It's the simple things that make me happy at Christmas...like my grandsons performing in the church pageant. My grandsons both had solos this year. I only wish I knew how to download the video we took of their singing. Ah well, when their Auntie comes home we'll have a techie to help with all that.

Above are a couple of wise guys...I mean wise men. Aren't they totally adorable? I think they are!

The fourth one over from the left is my youngest grandson.

4 comments:

Lou Cinda @ Tattered Hydrangeas said...

Precious....these are my favorite memories too...

Merry Cristmas!

Lou Cinda

Blondie's Journal said...

Beautiful pictures! You must be so proud!

Happy Holidays, Kathleen!

XO,
Jane

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Oh so precious! Merry Christmas!

Grandma Honey said...

Oh those Christmas programs are the best. I'm so glad I got to meet your grandsons last month. They are such NICE POLITE SWEET boys!

Related Posts with Thumbnails