I received a precious gift in the mail from my sister in-law for my birthday that was in August. I almost threw it away by accident.When the package came it was a beautiful blue lap quilt and I was thrilled. Right away I put a thank you on Facebook letting her know how much I loved it.
The next day she texted me and asked me if I saw there was something else in the box. After reading her text, I panicked because I knew I threw the tissue away (I thought the tissue was filler in the box. Thank God Mr. Honey hadn't taken out the trash yet, because, inside the tissue were these beautiful necklaces with a picture of my mother (who passed away in 2007) and my sister (who passed away in 1978). My sister in-law had made these beautiful memory necklaces for me. I would have been sick if they had been lost forever. How lucky am I to have such an awesome sister in-law?
Thank you Diane!


7 comments:
Those are so pretty. That is great that you have such a nice sister-in-law. I have one too-Robin Rozier Shepard.
Oh what a precious and thoughtful gift. They truly are wonderful. Hugs, Marty
How cool!!!! So happy that you have these. A few months ago I had a necklace made that has 3 discs, each one has the name, birthdate and birthstone of both kids and my sister. I wear it whenever I do something with Asa that Trina should be doing or on holidays. And thank you, I'm so grateful to have found you.
ah Kathy! you made a post about me!!! ok, now for the memory necklace of your dad!
LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How beautiful and thoughtful...what a blessing!
what a sweet gift, how precious to have them. have a beautiful day! susan
What a sweet, thoughtful gift.
Post a Comment