Friday, September 24, 2010

Flowers on Friday

It's Friday so I splurged and bought flowers when I went to Costco. These late summer blooms remind me that summer is over and fall is here. I can't say I mind the cooler weather. Hope you all have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Laura said...

Beautiful flowers. Very seasonal! Thank you for linking with me today! Have a great weekend! Lx

Linda said...

What beautiful flowers!

I say if you're gonna splurge on something, make it flowers! They can brighten up even the darkest day!

The Stylish House said...

Kathleen,
I believe fresh flowers for your home are one of life’s most luxurious little luxuries! Autumn is my favorite time of year and the cool temperatures are most welcome. I look better in a cute sweater and scarf then a swimsuit now that I’ve reached the certain age. Enjoy your weekend!
Cathy

Grandma Honey said...

They do look so Fallish. My favorite season of all.

Designs on 47th Street said...

Pretty, pretty. I still have a few cutting flowers in the garden that I like to bring in.

Yes, fall is here in my part of the country...rainy and 60's here today. Enjoy your weekend Kathy.

Donna

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Hi, Kathy! Those are lovely flowers and perfect for fall.

I wanted to drop by from my blog break to thank you for the prayers for Mr. Magpie and me. They worked! He's on the mend, and I am off nursing duty. HOwever, I have on my maid hat now! LOL! I hope to be blogging again in a week or so, but in the mean time, please know how much your sweet note on my blog meant to me.

XOXOXO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails