Friday, September 17, 2010

Flowers on Friday

Have you visited Maillardville Manor lately? Every Friday the keeper of Maillardville Manor displays whatever flowers she has purchased for the week and she has been an inspiration to me. I love the idea of flowers on Friday. If you have never visited her blog you simply must. You can click here to meet this twenty something domestic diva. She has such a distinct design flair and she dispenses terrific organizing tips too.

Anyhoo, I decided this would be the Friday I would treat myself to some flowers. My pick were some pretty white roses. I don't know what the little green flowers are called, but I love the combination of the white and green, with the cobalt blue vase. I bought them at the grocery store, and for very little money, I have made myself smile all day! Have a great weekend!


>

3 comments:

Maillardville Manor said...

Thanks so much for the shout out! Kathy, your flowers are beautiful!!!
I love the white with the green in the blue! Fabulous!!!
I'm so glad you've enjoyed our flowers on friday!!! I'll have to tell Lee that his flowers make women other then just me happy too!

Grandma Honey said...

I've seen those green flowers too, and thought they looked so beautiful. What a perfect combination.

Laura said...

Hi there, I also run a Flower Friday post, I would love for you to link up one Friday... Just found your blog and I love it. Hope you're having a great weekend! I'm just over to Maillardville Manor to check it out! Lx

Related Posts with Thumbnails