I love a good vintage photo and this one is especially meaningful for me, because it is a vintage photograph of my grandfather Romeo and my grandmother Leonie. How's that for some fabulous names? What what would you expect~my fifteenth great grandfather's name was Sir Lancelot...I'm not kidding!
Sunday, September 19, 2010
Romeo and Leonie
I love a good vintage photo and this one is especially meaningful for me, because it is a vintage photograph of my grandfather Romeo and my grandmother Leonie. How's that for some fabulous names? What what would you expect~my fifteenth great grandfather's name was Sir Lancelot...I'm not kidding!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Great names!! And what a lovely picture! And a very handsome couple! So glad to have found your blog... I am new to blogging and I must say... I just love it! Wish I had started years ago! But, better now than never!
I love the name of your blog too! perfect!
Ann
As in THE Sir Lancelot???
I grew up in a town called Romeoville and the next town over was Joliet. How tacky!
xoxo
Jane
Great picture. Sir Lancelot!!! Wow, that's impressive. Hugs, Marty
We have pretty cool names in this family. And I found out from John...who has gone back 15 generations, I think he said, that you are right, that they migrated from England. however, he said Rozier is a french name because originally (way back when) they came from France.
I have that picture and I love it!
Do you have the one where it is a few years later and they have 2 small kids in the picture...I think that would be Irving and June. If not, I will make one for you.
Post a Comment