My sister in-law lost her job a few months ago, but that hasn't slowed her down. She has started up a little business making almond toffee and espresso truffles. I took this basket of her goodies to work and was sold out in 24 hours! These delightful sweets are as beautifully packaged as they are delicious.Thursday, February 11, 2010
Sweet Sherree's Sweets
My sister in-law lost her job a few months ago, but that hasn't slowed her down. She has started up a little business making almond toffee and espresso truffles. I took this basket of her goodies to work and was sold out in 24 hours! These delightful sweets are as beautifully packaged as they are delicious.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
That is wonderful! It's so pretty Kathleen. She is talented.
Thank you for entering my giveaway!
All followers get an extra entry.
*Smiles*
Have a great weekend. ~Melissa :)
Way to go and yea for your SIL! That sounds like a cottage industry that might just take off! And I have one word, YUM!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Such treats! And to think I have never ever tasted them!
good for her! that's wonderful and so nice of you to do this for her! thank you for visiting today, enjoy your weekend! susan
Girl this is wonderful that she's doing something instead of collecting welfare like my state does...WAY to go...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
They look like yummy treats! I can see why they sold out so fast!
Post a Comment