I just had to put a picture of my niece's 25Th birthday cake on my blog, because she is a self taught baker. I think this cake is fabulous don't you? I just can't believe she's already 25. Where or where do the years go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I am not a baker so I find this amazingly impressive!!!
that is a beautiful cake !!! I can not believe that was not done by a bakery!
Yes, I do find it amazing! WOW! She did a fabulous job!
Happy Birthday to your niece, too...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Happy Birthday to your niece! The cake is amazing, she's got quite a talent!
Wow! I would love to be able to do this! Food Network challenge has made me (mistakenly)believe that I am capable of this!
You are COMPLETELY right! it is extremely beautiful! She taught herself how to do that???
Post a Comment