Kathy, Can I join you two or is three a crowd? I know you stopped by recently after my blogiversary. Hey, life happens and we all get busy, but it's always nice to visit. Hope you are well, and think of me next time you're sailing the big blue sea. Cathy
Hi Kathleen, I enjoyed your blog when I started blogging and then I lost touch. I am excited to have found you again. Love your photos...love your red door. What a gorgeous place and gorgeous wedding. Fun, fun, fun.
I'm a California girl, through and through. I was born in Berkeley and raised in Beverly Hills by a single, hardworking mom. I'm all about home. I have three beautiful daughters, three adorable grandsons, and in 2012 welcomed my first granddaughter into the world. I've been inspired by friends and relatives and their blogging, record-keeping passions. So, here I am. Welcome through my door!
8 comments:
You two should get the adorable award!
~WOW! Kathleen you look wonderful and very happy! What gorgeous photos.
~Enjoy!!!! ~Melissa :)
Kathy,
Can I join you two or is three a crowd?
I know you stopped by recently after my blogiversary. Hey, life happens and we all get busy, but it's always nice to visit. Hope you are well, and think of me next time you're sailing the big blue sea.
Cathy
May life always be smooth sailing.
ENVIOUS>>>>>>
Come see me sometime! Would love to have you visit!
Leigh
Tales from Bloggeritaville
www.lbratina.blogspot.com
Looks like great fun!!!!!!!!!
Hi Kathleen,
I enjoyed your blog when I started blogging and then I lost touch. I am excited to have found you again. Love your photos...love your red door.
What a gorgeous place and gorgeous wedding. Fun, fun, fun.
how wonderful! i love the sunset photo so beautiful!
Post a Comment