Saturday, September 17, 2011

West Elm's Kickoff for the Fall Season

Many of you know that I am a customer service rep for West Elm, a division of William-Sonoma.
This week was our celebration of the "Fall Season" and all the new and exciting things that are being introduced as we head into the holidays.

To kickoff the season we all wore the t-shirts you see in the photo below. An airplane hanger was rented to accommodate the ever expanding growth at our local call center to host a luncheon where a display of new fall merchandise was set up for us to see before it hits the stores.

In an economy where fear of the future is witnessed daily on the news, I am happy to say that West Elm is growing faster than Jack's best beanstalk...so much for the news on television.

Aren't the owl mugs below simply the cutest. I know my daughter will want some for her new kitchen when it is finally finished being renovated. Maybe it will be finished in time for Thanksgiving and I will have to buy her a set, as a well deserved hostess gift, she will be doing the cooking if things go my way...

...and check out the adorable soup tureens in the shape of baby pumpkins!

Don't these "Gobble" plates make you anxious for the eating to begin?

I love decorating a beautiful table for Thanksgiving, even if I'm not the one doing the cooking,L.O.L.
The cloche below was part of the beautiful table-scape that graced each one of our tables at the luncheon. What made these centerpieces extra special was the fact that the cookies were made by one of our co-workers, Irene. They were too delicious for words. This is one of the many ways that Irene has made herself a stand out at work. Thanks Irene!




The rocking chair above was a hit with the ladies at the luncheon. We all wanted a turn to sit in it.
...so many cute new things for your holiday table.


After all the frantic shopping you do during the holiday season is accomplished, doesn't this grey flannel (actually micro-fiber upholstered) sectional look inviting?

I loved the little red accent table for adding a splash of color to make your living space more festive.
Who doesn't love a little sparkle and bling on the Christmas tree?

I think everyone can use a little sparkle in their day!



Let the celebrating begin! This is my friend Margaret and her happy face is one the reason's I love going to work in the morning! Thanks for being your cheerful self everyday!

The day after the party would be my friend Susie's last day with us at West Elm. You will be sorely missed, Susie! I hope your future holds only peace and joy for you and your loved ones!

We have so much talent amongst us at West Elm. The photo above is of Robin, who took all the official photos of the event. Can't wait to see them Robin! I know they will be fabulous.

I am so privileged to work with such an awesome team!

5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I haven't heard of West Elm! Are they going to pay you for your wonderful advertisement? LOL!!

Comeca Jones said...

I love the owl mugs!

Diane Gauthier said...

Those glass mugs...or candle holders are what caught my eye!!!
nice post!

Carrie Ann Eddleman said...

Really cute things....love West Elm. I was just checking out some of their lighting today. Thanks for stopping by. Take Care, Carrie

Privet and Holly said...

Lucky for me,
their is a West
Elm in our metro
area; even luckier,
it is not close
enough for me to
go often as I love
a lot of their things!
Which is funny, since
I don't tend to go
modern, but they do
have some pieces that
just speak to me : )
Looks like a fun event.
xx Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails