Friday, September 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Vicky! September 2



Today my friend Vicky turns 60. For my sixtieth birthday she sent me this darling Chatty Kathy ornament. I was born August 20, but my actual due date was September 2. It is uncanny how many things Vicky and I have in common. We have very similar taste when it comes to decorating and Vicky actually owned the very same dress I wore for my wedding. Though we live miles apart we have remained close all these years.

Vicky and I became friends when I was pregnant with my eldest daughter. We lived in the same neighborhood for many years, until Vicky's husband, Howard, took a job in South Carolina as a professor at the University.

Happy Birthday Vicky! I hope your day is filled with joy. Know that I will be thinking of you with fondness as you celebrate this very special birthday.



1 comment:

Privet and Holly said...

Nothing more
special that
kindred spirits.
Happy B-day to
you both!!
xx Suzanne

Related Posts with Thumbnails