I just spent this past week in Hamilton, Ma. visiting my sweet girl. Fall is alive both in nature and in the community of Hamilton. There is something about the colors of fall that inspires people to celebrate the season.

Autumn wreaths are hung on the doors and creativity abounds in the lives of Hamilton residents.

An Alice in Wonderland tea party adorns this front yard. What an inspirational use of burlap, eh?


I took a visit to a local apple farm and it was overflowing with autumn goodness! We ate apple cider doughnuts fresh from the oven and visited the farm animals.



How lucky my girl is to live so close to an apple farm? I would have loved to have stayed the entire month of November.

Nothing sweeter than a bounty of apples after a fall harvest.

We went on a hike through the hills not from my daughter's house. The view was worth walk!

Here's a view from my daughter's back door. It must be breathtakingly gorgeous when winter brings the snow.
5 comments:
Looks like the
best cozy, autumn
mother-daughter
time!
Welcome home.....
xx Suzanne
How beautiful! It looks like you had the perfect time, Kathleen!!
XO,
Jane
So glad you got to go see her! My daughter will be leaving the nest this summer to transfer to UC...I will miss her terribly. So did you paint your red door white? Or is that your daughter's white front door?
Kerrie, it is my daughter's white door. I will probably always have a red door.
With beauty like that, she's never going to want to come back to Calif! Did you take some pictures of the inside of her house?
Post a Comment