Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wordless Wednesday, Need I say more?




In the world of recycling, doesn't this just say it all!






14 comments:

Grandma Honey said...

This is absolutely hysterical!

Jon and Steph said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious! Can you blame a guy for recycling...lol ;) Too funny, thanks for sharing and putting a smile on my face!

Keetha Broyles said...

That's a good one - - - even for a TUESDAY, which is what today is.

Maria Berg said...

You look so young - I does not like you and your dotters It looks like you ALL are you (the photo on the right)

I whip up blueberry scones, bacon, scrabbled eggs, and this morning, fresh peaches from our peach tree, yum - I really really want to come to breakfast at you house It sound so lovely and then go sailing.

Maria Berg.

I do not understand the photo here is it something I am missing...sorry.

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Seriously??? My husbands getting ready to run a half marathon and my daughter a full next weekend, they will love this,xoxo~Kathy@ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Confessions of a Plate Addict said...

NOOOOOO!! That can't be what I think it is! Seriously, now...that is too funny, Kathy!...Debbie

Blondie's Journal said...

What a LOL hoot!!!

xoxo
Jane

Rue said...

Hi Kathy :)

All I can say is ewwww..... LOL
I don't think I'm ready to go that far!

rue

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Very Funny, I love it!

Crystal said...

Now that puts a whole new spin on recyclying for me :O
Oh my gosh, you made my morning! LOL

Crystal

Diane Gauthier said...

OH COME ON!!!!!

Still Learning said...

That is hysterical!!

momof3girls said...

That picture cracks me up! and no I don't think that would be enough support to hold my girls up!

M.L. @ The House of Whimsy said...

Hi there,
I came over from Cherry's Jubilee because I was intrigued by your Title. I hope you don't mind. I just happen to have a red door too.
This post about "recycling" cracks me up. Just when you thought you'd seen it all. Ha-ha!
I scrolled down to see your birthday girl's beautiful photo. Darling picture! : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails