I was so excited to wake up this morning to realize that my peaches on my peach tree were ripe and ready to pick. The tree is so full, and though the peaches are small in size, they are juicy and delicious. I plan on taking some to work with me today to share with my co-workers.
Here is my sweet little peach tree. I noticed that my grandsons must have discovered the peaches were ripe first, because I found several peach pits from the peaches they had eaten right off the tree. What a life, huh?

The peaches look so pretty in the bowl I had to take a picture.

The oleander trees are in full bloom too. The weather is only suppose to be in the low 70's this weekend, so it will really feel like Spring, instead of summer, hooray!
11 comments:
Yummy! I love fresh peaches. They are soooo good! Have a great day!
Oh, how pretty! I love peaches, and your photos showcase them perfectly, Kathy!
Hope work is going well for you and that you are doing well...
XO,
Sheila :-)
Oh, lucky!! I live in North GA. I wonder if I could plant one of those over here. My kids would love it.
Enjoy those peaches,
Jennifer
Gorgeous! I didn't realize you had so much greenery around you. Glad you are back. I've been a little worried about you but I figure you have been busy with work.
I want a peach tree!!!! Oh the things I could make - peach pie, peach cobbler, peach smoothies, peaches n cream! Yum!!
LUCKY!!! those are gorgeous! Our peaches don't ripen for another 6 weeks at the earliest.
Your yard is beautiful...it looks like pretty flowers have sprung up everywhere.
Oh I love peaches, yummy!
Peaches...MMMMmmm I can smell them from here! Thanks Kathy for "Following" I put you on my blog list too, so I can keep an eye on you... Ha! xoxo~Kathy~ Sweet Up-North Mornings...
YUMMMM!
Kathy, they look delicious!~
Hi Kathy!
Thanks so much for coming by and saying hi. I love your place here. Those black cabinets looks great - good job!
I am excited to get to know you better!
XOXO
Jen
How lucky you are to have fresh peaches at your fingertips! Here in chilly France, the stone fruit isn't ripe yet, but I'm already thinking about all the delicious things I can make looking at your photos...
Bon appétit!
Post a Comment