
This past weekend my friend Jan and I went to a shower, for another friend's daughter, who is getting married in August. It was a lovely lucheon given by the one of the bride's friends. My friend Jan and I are pictured above. Jan is the one with the orange top.

The centerpiece on the table was one of the prettiest I've seen. These orchids were set inside another planter overflowing with beautiful greenery.

I was so sad that I hadn't charged my camera up before I went. What was I thinking? My friend Jan graciously shared her photos with me. I wish I had a photo of all the wonderful food, but at least, I have a picture of this terrific tower of cupcakes. They were devine, by the way.

If I had taken my own camera I would have sneaked around and taken pictures of the entire house, it was soooo beautiful! At least I got a photo of this amazing stove in the kitchen. I also got photos, from my friend, of the dramatic powder room seen below.

It was a great party and the bride received lots of lovely gifts. Next time I'll do better and make sure my camera is charged for the wedding.
9 comments:
Ohhh...I love what you showed us! What a beautiful home! I'm like you...sometimes I forget my camera!! I should keep it in my purse at all times like a good blogger!! lol Hope you are having a great weekend...Debbie
What a gorgeous home. It is just beautiful. Love that kitchen and the powder room is stunning. Hugs, Marty
What a lovely home. I love the powder room! Glad you had a good time!
Oh Kathy!!! It is so nice to hear from you again!!! You look so cute in the picture with your friend!!!
What a wonderful place to have a shower...it is so lovely!!! I'm glad your friend shared her pictures with you so we could see a little of this home.
Have a wonderful Sunday!!!
XOXO
Cathy
P.S. I love the orchid centerpiece as well...beautiful!!!
I wish you had photos of the food too. :) I'm giving a baby shower luncheon this week and I could have used the inspiration. I liked the way she displayed the cupcakes. I also love those large pictures in her bathroom! Very nice home.
Wow, what a beautiful home! I LOVE the powder room!
Sounds like a lovely bridal shower.
Hope you had a great weekend!
love the shot of you framed in the bathroom mirror!
Kathy,
Very beautiful photos. I love the bathroom. It has an European feel to it.
Kris
Love it, Kathy! I hate to forget my camera like I did the other night at a banquet with the most adorable floral arrangements.
Loved seeing what you did get!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment