Wednesday, September 23, 2015

A SMILE IS NOT JUST A SMILE


I have not blogged in so long that I'm not sure I even know how anymore, but my one regret this past year is that I did not journal, while quite literally, transforming my life by the little daily choices I made over the course of the year.  The reason for this regret is because it has made it more difficult to put into perspective and into words all that I have learned.

You never know who's watching you and needs whatever it is that you have. Part of what I have come to understand is that there is always someone out there that needs what you have to give, even if they don't express it to you.

My little bit of wisdom for the day is that even if you don't think you are gifted and you may not know what your talents are, a smile is always appreciated and for some a balm for a grieving soul.
Be generous with your smiles! You might never know who's watching and who needs it!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails