Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Cousin Passes on a St. Patty's Day Joke

An Irish priest is driving down to New York and gets stopped for speeding in Connecticut. The state trooper smells alcohol on the priest's breath and then sees an empty wine bottle on the floor of the car. He says, 'Sir, have you been drinking?'
'Just water,' says the priest.
The trooper says, 'Then why do I smell wine?'
The priest looks at the bottle and says, 'Good Lord! He's done it again!'

*I have been out of commission for the last nine days because of a bad virus and infection that has had me laid up in bed, so this is my best attempt at humoring myself. I am on the mend and should be back at work by Friday.

4 comments:

Blondie's Journal said...

Your joke made me laugh out loud, Kathy. Very fitting for St. Paddy's Day! I hope you are back on your feet soon.

XO,
Jane

Grandma Honey said...

Sounds like that virus really hit you hard! Hope you are still able to celebrate a little tomorrow.

AnneMarie said...

Get well soon (maybe your jokes will improve then! Only kidding!) Happy St.Patricks Day to you! xx

Amanda said...

LOL. I'd missed this joke the first time -- too funny!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails