A few months ago I moved Mr. Honey into the back guest room and set his office up in a more secluded part of the house. The truth is I got tired of seeing Mr. Honey's messy work space. However, since I moved him to a more private space, out of the sight of visitors, I still can't stand the mess, just knowing it's there really bothers me, what can I say?
In the photo above you can clearly see what I mean by sweet Mr. Honey's messy desktop. Anywho, I found the perfect solution to Mr. Honey's problem at World Market. This lovely black desk hutch was on sale this weekend and I simply could not resist! Isn't he going to be surprised?




7 comments:
Yes he is!! Let's hope he can keep it looking as nice as it is. I like that desk. Our World Market closed down and I'm so sad.
Isn't it truly AMAZING how much we can get done when our husbands are gone? I always get a huge burst of energy and get so much done.
Hey, perfect...I like it. I really want to go in and organize Den's office too but he doesn't want me to. But maybe the trick is to just do it when he is gone...and buy a nice looking desk like you did.
Mr. Honey will just love it!
Please stop by and enter my Halloween giveaway.
very nifty, masculine piece! love the way you organized the space, did mr.honey see it yet?
Wow, that looks so nice! That really made a huge difference and it looks like he'll have a lot more space to work!
Hope you're doing well!!
This made me laugh. Out of sight is NOT out of mind. When I complained about the state of my kid's rooms, they would say, "Just shut the door." Doesn't work for me!!
Love what you did. I love those desk hutches. It goes very well with hubbys work things. Let us know how he likes it. And~get ready...he will probably have it back to it's former 'relaxed' state by next week!! ;-)
xoxo
Janie
I'm afraid I am the messy one, Kathleen. I am the female version of Mr. Honey! ;-)
xo,
Sheila (Mrs. Honey Magpie)
Post a Comment