Friday, October 9, 2009

Having Just the Right Accessories

I have recently redecorated my work space at Pottery Barn. Just like at home the right accessories make such a difference. I brought my Halloween banner from home to give my work space a splash of color. With Halloween just around the corner I have the perfect excuse to have chocolate at my desk all month long. What more appropriate way to share my chocolate with my co-workers than to have it ready to share in a festive glass pumpkin container, topped with Mr. Spider.

I found these cute Halloween notes at the Home Good's store.




Mr. Spider keeps me company all day and keeps my co-workers from getting too greedy when dipping into the candy jar.


If Mr. Spider isn't scary enough my teeth should be enough warning not to eat too much sugar.
L.O.L. Not too flattering, is it?


There's never a shortage of fun at Pottery Barn's call center.


It's time to get to the dentist. Gotta go...hee, hee, hee!


14 comments:

Anne Marie said...

hi Kathy........glad to see you at the farm yesterday........

and you uh - might want to cut back on the candy........your teeth are suffering (lol)

i bet you are such a fun co-worker!

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Too cute. How fun to decorate your work space. Love it. Hugs, Marty

Anonymous said...

Your desk looks great!!!
you are sooooo creative!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Glad you are enjoying work, Kathy, and LOL! about the dentist.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Melissa Miller said...

LOL! Oh my goodness Kathleen those teeth are so darn funny! Love your cute Halloween desk decor'. The sign is adorable. You look pretty too!

Many Blessings and Happy Fall!
~Melissa :)

Grandma Honey said...

Keep teaching me about decorating. I love learning from you.

The Stylish House said...

Kathy,
You blog is one that truly feel’s like I’m visiting a friend’s home! I enjoy being greeted by your cheery red door and like to see how you seasonally decorate it! Someday I want a red door too! Oh my, I’m so sorry to see you are having such serious dental issues, tisk, tisk, tisk, your dentist is not going to be happy with you, hee, hee. I hope your job is going well. I have a client that loves the Pottery Barn slipcover line and also a very chic and trendy sofa at Anthropologie she keeps flipping between the two. My vote is for the slipcovers.
Cathy

Decor To Adore said...

Ha hee! I love the teeth! When I worked in the corporate world my desk was always decked out too. It brought happiness to me and my co workers always wondered "What will happen next month?" :)

Diane Gauthier said...

love the teeth, what a new LOOK for you!

Joyce said...

I am laughing at your teeth:)
Joyce

Designs on 47th Street said...

Oh how funny! I have never seen those teeth before. they DO look real! LOL! I'm glad you are able to enjoy your work at PB AND to eat chocolate while working. sounds like the perfect life to me!
Donna

Rue said...

Hi Kathy :)

You are too funny!! Lovin' those teeth LOL

rue

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Delight to hear from you! Blessings and Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

I also graduate from HS in
1969!!!! In WV and I went to my 40th reunion.
40 years ago? Impossible.
We are great we are fine we are the class of 69!!!

Pamela
NE Ohio

Related Posts with Thumbnails