
I only wish I had a better picture of where I am staying to share with you, but until I get home this is the best photo I could find. This is the view from the restaurant downstairs from where our room is. We have the most beautiful ocean view a person could wish for.
Last night, we had a fabulous dinner at this restaurant, only, we sat outside as close to the ocean as you could possibly sit. We haven't left the hotel since we got here. Listening to the ocean and the seagulls and sitting out on the chaise lounges reading our favorite books is enough for us!
Now, I'm in my room with Mr. Honey's laptop sitting on a table facing our ocean view. I've been taking my turns on Facebook scrabble, enjoying every minute of my online addiction to this wonderfully stimulating word game. I'm actually getting better at it too.
I'm definitely in my "happy place"! I will post more photos when I return home, but for now, you'll just have to trust me, it's a little piece of heaven.


7 comments:
I want to go there...where are you? We love doing weekends at the coast. I hope you will do a post when you get home on your hotel room, especially if you liked it.
Looks like you're having a fabulous birthday weekend, Mom! Love and miss you!
Sounds fabulous! I am jealous. Hope you continue to have a great time!
Happy Birthday!
Enjoy your holiday.
I wish you a truly wonderful time! It would seem that we share a birthday.
Thank you so very much for your warm words. Now if I could just get the dog to come out from underneath the bed and eat a little all will be ok. :)
Hello Kathleen...
Just read your sweet note that you left for me on my Sunday Favorites post...thank you so much for coming by and leaving such a kind comment! I noticed by looking down through a couple of your blog posts that you also had a birthday on the 20th...the same as me! Happy Birthday, my friend...although it's a bit belated (sorry!) It sounds like you are having a wonderful birthday celebration/getaway...so sweet! Enjoy that beautiful ocean view!!!
Warmest wishes,
Chari
PS...My sister is two years younger than me but her birthday is Aug. 26th! I found the similarities between all of our birthdays a bit ironic!
Enjoy your time away, and hope your B-day was a fun one.
Cathy
Post a Comment