
I came into this world on August the twentieth at 8:19 in the morning, at Herrick Memorial Hospital in Berkeley, California. The way my mother use to tell it, I was almost born in a taxi cab. I guess I must have been anxious to come into the world, because I was actually due on September 2. My sister was due September 2 too (two years earlier), but then she was never as anxious as me, she waited until August 25th to be born. We shared everything including our birthdays, only she was a Virgo, and I was only on the cusp. I'm a Leo, can you tell? They say Leos begin all their sentences with I, don't you believe it! L.O.L. Birthdays have never been the same without her.
My eldest daughter is planning to cook my favorite dinner that she always makes for her family. Mr. Honey promises to make home-made sorbet or maybe ice cream with the ice cream maker I won at Pottery Barn. Life doesn't get much sweeter than that.
I will rush off to work soon, taking sweet treats to share with my co-workers. On Friday, I will take off to Ventura for a couple of sweet days with Mr.Honey at the ocean (my favorite of all places to go). Maybe, I will come back with some inspiration for my blog.
I think this will be the year I will freeze my age, ha, ha!
I will rush off to work soon, taking sweet treats to share with my co-workers. On Friday, I will take off to Ventura for a couple of sweet days with Mr.Honey at the ocean (my favorite of all places to go). Maybe, I will come back with some inspiration for my blog.
I think this will be the year I will freeze my age, ha, ha!
To all of you out there, born in August, I wish you a very happy birthday.


9 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! I think Leo's are super fun people. I hope you have the best day ever. Hugs, Marty
I love how you are bringing treats to work on your birthday!!!! Just like we do for our kids in kindergarten! :))
So you were almost born in a cab? Your mom took a cab to the hospital??!
Happy Birthday cous!!!!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!
Happy Birthday, Kathy! Have a beautiful one!
You are a sweetie,
Shelia ;)
I hope you had a special day!!Happy birthday!I like your blog and your photos.Bye.
I hope it was a beautiful birthday, Mom. You deserve it. Have fun on your trip. I'll be thinking of you. Big hug! Lulu
Happy Happy Birthday to you! Have a wonderful trip at the coast!
I'm not an August baby, but close...mine's in Sept.
Happy Belated Birthday~ I am August too, the 24th. I hope you had a lovely day! Cindy
Happy Belated Birthday, Kathy! I am on break, but I saw this and had to wish you all the best even if it's a bit belated. Hope you had a great b-day and wishing you a great year ahead, too!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Post a Comment