Friday, July 22, 2011

Dress Form Bliss

I have an old fashioned style, but I don't ever want to be thought of as old and out dated, so I love it that dress forms are so timeless. I found this darling dress form at Home Goods and I was delighted because it was very reasonable and added just the right touch to my cottage style bedroom.

I love that I can not only display some of my favorite necklaces, but I can keep them organized too.

I also love the little touch of Paris romance that it adds to my boudoir. Oooh la la!


10 comments:

Mid-Atlantic Martha said...

Fun! I just wish my "form" looked as good as your dress form.

Blondie's Journal said...

What a great idea for a dress form! It's very pretty, too. I wish I had the room for one. This is a great way to stay organized, Kathleen!

XO,
Jane

Grandma Honey said...

Perfect and beautiful.
Also great way to keep your necklaces untangled and ready to go.

Amy Arnaz said...

Good Morning Kathleen~
Oh la la is right! I have to plagerize (sp?) what Mid-Atlantic Martha said: I wish my form looked as good as your dress form. Ha! I know it gets hot & muggy where you live in the Central California area. We drive thru there in the summer sometimes and have experienced that. The upside is that we only have 2 more months of heat (ugh) and then Heaven sets in. Hope you are well and happy. xoxo Amy

Alison @ The Polohouse said...

Hi Kathy!I found you today through Blondie/Jane. I love your post on the art in the barn in Boston!
Looks like a fun time!
Looking forward to getting to know you. Have a lovely day!

Alison
Your dress form is great! Such a sweet find!

Erica said...

What a great idea for a dress form!

San Diego Catering

Marty@A Stroll Thru Life said...

Your dressform is wonderful. Such a great find and what a fun piece to accessorize. Hugs, Marty

Castles Crowns and Cottages said...

I NEED to get over to my local Home Goods store NOW! I have a dress form that I paper mâchéed and I love her. BUT her stand is not very attractive. I need a stand just like the one on this one! HI KATHY! Thank you for coming to visit and leaving kind words. That is important for me today....enjoy a new week, Anita

koralee said...

oooh I love your "form" ...one of these is on my wish list!

Hugs and love to you.

Brooke Gillespie said...

I would love to have one of these for my office! Actually, I would love to have one that is my size that I could actually use to make dresses... hmmm... I might have to make a trip to Home Goods!

Related Posts with Thumbnails