Has anyone else out there in blogland fallen in love with these insulated Starbucks cups? I can fill my cup up in the morning with ice and homemade ice tea and it stays cold for most of the day.For me there's nothing better than ice cold tea in the summer, except maybe, drinking ice tea in Paris.


9 comments:
I didn't know about them...they're insulated? I'm gonna have to go get one! I love their Tazo awake iced tea. yum!!!
No...But I'd love to get one...
Thanks for the heads up.
Um...Tea is Paris?
When do we leave?
xoxo~Kathy@
Sweet Up-North Mornings...
ah yes. just by adding "in paris" to anything, everything is automatically better :)
enjoy your ice tea!
I don't have a Starbuck's one but I've got one from my daughter's college ASU. I love it!
Are you still working at the Pottery Barn Call Center?
No I haven't seen those. But it sure looks refreshing! Have a nice day!
Thanks for the heads up.. I enjoyed my visit..hugs ~lynne~
I love mine, too! Thanks, Mom! :)
I found an Eiffel tower blog background on the new blogger template designer, you should check it out,
click on design at the top of your blog, and click on one of the choices like awesome or simple, and the go to backgrounds and click background image and scroll down to travel and you will see it!
~Iris
Oh they look great...I may have to go get myself one. xoxoxo Oh and one or two for summer teacher gifts. Thanks for sharing. xoxoxo
Post a Comment