Monday, September 21, 2009

Family Reunite for Grandmother's 80th Birthday


This weekend our family all got together to celebrate my mother in-laws eightieth birthday, a very special reunion, indeed. Since I've had no time to blog and my daughter has already done an excellant job of posting about all the festivities, I am going to send you her way to see what all we've all been doing. Click here if interested.

4 comments:

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Greetings I'm finally back from my summer long blogcation.

What a wonderful celebration of your Mother in-love's 80th Birthday.
Surrounded by family...no greater gift on such a special day.

I've enjoyed catching up. Please stop by...I look forward to the return of your company.
Sweet wishes,
Sara

cathy said...

awwww reunions are the best!

Anne Marie said...

hey! just saying hello!!

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Happy Birthday to your MIL! That's so neat that you all got to go and be there with her. We had a celebration for my sweet MIL, too. Same age! :-)

XO,

Sheila :-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails