Susan at Between Naps on the Porch is our gracious hostess for Tablescape Thursday. Be sure and click here for more information on how to get in on the fun and see all the other pretty table scapes out there in blogland.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









26 comments:
great work, love those blue glasses, I am looking for some similar to those while I thrift, not come across them yet though
happy tablescaping
Sarah
Looks great - I love the placemats! Perfect for summer.
Lovely
Hi Kathy! Great table! Love all the colors and everything about it! I'm coming over - I see Rainer cherries - my favorite!
be a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Very pretty Kathy...love it all...May you have a great day my friend...Hugs and smiles Gl♥ria
Love your tablescape, Kathy! I paricularly love those napkins with the big ric-rac on them! Oh, how cute. Everything is so well put together and looks very festive. Great job!
XO,
Sheila :-)
Love the tablescape. I especially love the plates. I found 1 at the GW, would love to have more. Everything is so pretty. Hugs, Marty
What a great patriotic table. Love the chinese lantern!
So festive and cute...I am coming for dinner!
Looks FAB!!! I want some cherries and ALL of those cookies... YUM while John Mayer sings to me!
Very cute and I spot those cute bandanas on your window:)
Joyce
Hi,Kathy....love your patriotic table! I especially like your dinnerware. Bet you get a lot of use out of those, in a lot of different settings. You know, I have no blue dinnerware of any sort, and I see so many beautiful tablescapes using blue, that I think I'm just going to have to find some. Your tablescape looks very summery to me!
Kathy, your patriotic tablescape looks for fun and festive. Your placemats are divine and the chinese lantern was a great touch. I love your blue and white plates! Your chairs are so fabulous! Love them!
Thanks for sharing your lovely and fun table!
Tina
Beautiful plates! And those cherries! They look wonderful.
Just finished putting away all my RWB..maybe Labor Day I can use it again!
Nice table. I love the blue glasses.
Great look for your 4th of July! Those placemats really set the tone and the cookies are perfect!
DD
Very nice!
Katherine
Great display for the fourth!
Kathy,
Your table looks so friendly and inviting. Perfect for the July 4th holiday.
Cathy
Absolutely as cute as can be. It definitely says patriotic.
Hi Kathy! I'm so glad you've stopped by! I've entered your name in my giveaway!
BE a sweetie,
Shelia :)
Something so simple as setting a table can be such a moment of gratitude and delight. Great post. Blessings.
The table looks so fun Kathy and those cookies are a blast. Did you have to pick out the star colors that didn't match or did you get them in separate packages?
Hi Kathy! Somehow I "lost" you. I noticed I wasn't a follower so I just fixed that so I can keep in touch. Looks like I've been missing out on seeing your great summer fun. We also love ping pong but don't have a table yet. Our oldest grandson is almost 7, so I think we are getting close. Are you still enjoying Pottery Barn? Donna
Soooo pretty.....and Rainier Cherries...just the best...reminds me, I have some in the fridge...I'm heading there right now!
Thanks for entering my little giveaway....
Blessings,
Spencer
awesome tablescape! Great ideas...thanks!
Post a Comment