Friday, July 31, 2009

A Trip to the Garden Where Fairies Live

I love the stone with the Fairy Pledge painted on it.

A couple of weeks ago Mr. Honey and I went camping with our eldest daughter and her family.
While Mr. Honey and my son in-law stayed back at camp and read their books, my daughter and I and my grandsons headed to town to visit the garden where the fairies live.

The weather was perfect and the garden we visited had lovely places to stop and rest and have some photo opportunities.

Mrs. Scarecrow was decked out in her Sunday best.









10 comments:

Kathy @ Sweet Up-North Mornings... said...

Precious, Precious...I don't know which I enjoyed the most the Fairy garden or the sweet wee ones!!! xoxo~Kathy~ @ Sweet Up-North Mornings...

Cathy~Mille Fleur said...

Darling!!! I love the little fairy garden!!! What wonderful thing to to do with your sweet family!!!

I am so glad that you stopped by!!! I gave missed visiting with you!!! Come back anytime!!!

Enjoy!!!
XOXO
Cathy

Grandma Honey said...

Fun seeing your boys. What handsome guys they are!
I've missed your posts but I know you are a very busy working girl these days.

Melissa Miller said...

Kathleen the gardens are just magical! Loved this precious post with the adorable boys. :)

Can you e-mail your birthdate?
For my B-day giveaway post tomorrow I'm going to highlight upcoming blogger B-days. I think yours is soon right?
I hope it's okay with you.
Stop by and enter my giveaway as well. You're always welcome! :)
"amiller45@ec.rr.com"

Amanda said...

Oh, the pictures turned out so beautiful, Mom! It was such a lovely afternoon. :)

The Quintessential Magpie said...

Kathy, they are all adorable! Love the fairy garden, too.

XO,

Sheila :-)

Melissa Miller said...

Thank you Kathleen!
Happy upcoming Birthday to you too!
Mine's on the 5th. My e-mail address was listed in my previous comment to you.

Have a blessed Sunday.
~Melissa :)

Yolanda said...

Oh Wow!! I want a garden just like that!

ShanaM said...

really nice pictures!!

COUNTRY MOM said...

Happy Upcoming Birthday. You have a great blog and a beautiful family. Many Blessings,

Related Posts with Thumbnails